Trenchless Sewer Line Repair in New York
Use the Latest Technology to Avoid Unsightly Trenches
When a sewer or water line breaks outside your home or business, the last thing you should have to worry about is giant, dug up trenches outside in your yard or parking lot. Besides being unsightly, it can be expensive and take a lot of time to get the land back to how it looked prior to the repair. The good news is that there are other options.
Trenchless line repair is the newest technology for repairing your pipes. Instead of digging up the whole length of the pipe, just a couple small holes allow for us to access the pipe and repair it.
Here’s how trenchless repair works:
- Holes are dug at either end of the length of the repair.
- A flexible resin tube is inserted into the pipe.
- The tube is filled with compressed air so that it expands and fills the pipe.
- The tube is cured using heat or light, hardening it into place and creating a liner inside the pipe. This repairs any cracks or bursts and prevents future ones from occurring.
We offer 24-hour emergency service, even on weekends or holidays. Call us now to discuss your trenchless repair options at (518) 503-0692.
Advantages of Trenchless Line Repair in New York
Trenchless repair has revolutionized the plumbing industry. Rather than taking days or weeks to complete a sewer repair, we can do the job in as little as one day. Trenchless repair also takes fewer workers than traditional repair, which results in savings for you.
Other advantages of trenchless line repair include:
- Preventing future line damage.
- Eliminating minerals and grease that line the pipes.
- Creating a smooth surface inside the pipe, which prevents clogs
- Lengthening the life of your pipe for a decade or more.
When you call Trenchless Today, you are getting a team that is committed to customer satisfaction. We’ve been a family-owned and operated company since 1999, and it’s important to us that you are completely satisfied with your repair.